Topics of conferences and training meetings.
Work in fundamental areas
Research and development
- Wind energy (development, experimental and mass production).
- Propulsion engine of aircraft, hydroelectric power, and powerful compressor units.
- Sacred geometry and its practical application.
- Special optical systems. Fiber optics and holography.
- Innovative infrastructure for an environmentally friendly settlement.
- Protective technologies, marking.
1. Wind power
(development, experimental and mass production).
- The potential of wind energy. Growth trends
- Year’s supply of wind energy
- Other sources
- Annual renewability of wind
Within the project
Wind power plant
- “Individual” monobloc type
- “Individual” modular type
- “Wind park”
- “Wind dam”
2. Propulsion engine of aircraft, hydroelectric power, and powerful compressor units
The developed design of the screw allowed to increase the thrust up to four times compared to its analogues. Due to the creation of a cumulative effect by the new screw, it became possible to increase the flow rate formed by this screw to and above the sound one. This screw is designed for use on manned and unmanned vehicles moving in the air, water, and ground areas, and as a supercharger in ventilation and compressor systems.
In terms of design, the new screw consists not of three blades with thickening and narrowing for streamlining, as the classic screw, but is a cone of eight blades. The basis of each blade is half of the Reuleaux triangle, which is bent appropriately.
The load-carrying structures of aircraft are designed for :
- Small aircrafts
- Unmanned and manned aircraft, flying platforms, ground-effect crafts, and hovercrafts
- High-power compressor units
- Aggregates for hydroelectric power stations on small rivers
3. Sacred geometry and its practical application.
- Aspects of using sacred geometry
- Innovative approaches
4. Special optical systems. Fiber optics and holography.
- Optoelectronic systems for visual non-destructive testing based on radio-physical principles
- Holographic installations based on optical waveguides
- Diffraction-holographic optics
Research ways of work
- Fiber-optic devices
- Holographic systems and devices for visualizing three-dimensional images
- Algorithms for visual synthesis and data representation
Optoelectronic signal processing and transmission systems based on optical waveguides
- Research and development of new types of optical fibers.
- Single and low-mode waveguides.
- Development and production of an element base for optoelectronic devices for information transmission.
- Fiber-optic systems for collecting, transmitting, processing and protecting information.
- Creation of non-destructive control systems for the quality condition of complex equipment.
- Creation of fiber-optic communication systems.
- The creation of alternative sources of energy.
- Microwave device for recording holograms.
- Small-sized microwave recording device.
- Fiber-optic device for transmitting an image of an object (its variants)
- Device for transmitting radiation from a source to an object.
5. Innovative infrastructure for an environmentally friendly settlement
Construction of eco-settlements using innovative technologies based on the effect of wind turbines, which directly provide four types of finished product
6. Protective technologies, marking
Research, development and creation of materials, devices and equipment for transmitting, processing and protecting information by radiophysical, optoelectronic and holographic methods.
Area of work
- Development and creation of new information media
- Development, creation and experimental production of new materials for information carriers
- Development, creation and pilot production of devices and equipment for working with information carriers